We were the main contractor on this build for a local housing developer – Peninsular developments
The house was to be built for the owner of Peninsular developments, so no pressure..
Completed in Spring 2017 – Time to complete, 6 months.
This was a Large Detached new build to our developer’s own spec
Our scope was to :
- Complete masonry superstructure
- Install complex timber frame to first floor to support the vaulted roof structure. This all needed to be stick built on site and was a good challenge our carpenters rose to.
- Install traditional cut roof
- Install anthracuite foil upvc fascia and soffits
- Install galvanised gutters
- Install Siberian larch cladding inc 1 elevation of specially treated NOM COM fire rated cladding
- Carry out carpentry 1st and 2nd fix
- Supply and install bespoke oak joinery items